As the largest Bank in Indonesia, with assets that have grown to more than IDR 501 trillion today, and more than 27.305 employees spread among more than 1.526 domestic branches and 7 overseas branches and representative offices, Bank Mandiri has committed to deliver excellence banking services and to provide wide-ranging financial solutions in investment and sharia’ products as well as bancassurance for our private and state-owned corporate, commercial, small business and micro customers in addition to our consumer clients.
We’re sure that your presence in Bank Mandiri will give you an interesting chance to develop your career aspiration as a professional banker in Indonesia and being apart of the most admired and progressive financial institution.
Officer Development Program (ODP) – Indonesia
- Bachelor (S1)/ Master (S2) degree in any major except in Medical Sciences/ Nursing, Literature, Art, Education & Religion
- Minimum GPA 3.00 for Bachelor and Master
- Maximum 26 years old by initial selection for Bachelor and maximum 28 years old by initial selection for Master
- Proficient in English both oral and written
- Computer literate minimum Microsoft Office
- Not married and willing to not get married during the education process
- Willing to serve in working bond
- Willing to be placed throughout Indonesia
Should you interested please apply at links below.