KFC Indonesia as the largest Fastfood Restaurant in Indonesia challenge smart young people who have extraordinary capabilities to join with us in managing our Restaurants, filling the following position:
Human Resource & General Affair/ HR-GA Manager (Code: HRGAM) – Jakarta
- Male/Female, maximum 40 years of age.
- Minimum S1 from Law and/ or Psychology/ Economy/ Communication. (preferably with continued study in law for S2 degree).
- Minimal 2 years working experience as an HRD & GA Manager.
- Understand the concept of Human Resource Management, as Personell Management, Recruitment Management, Legal & Industrial Relation, People Development).
- Understand The Human Resource Information System.
- Competent in the existing man power law and labour agreement.
- Understand the concept of General Affairs Management as Building Management, Security Management, Vehicle Management, Permit & Licenses.
- Strong leadership character, good personalityl and well communication with a skill of negotiation.
- Showing a good skill of problem solving and decision making also can work under pressure.
- Smart, hard worker, pleasant personality and motivated.
- Possesses a wide range of net working.
- English proficiency – verbal and in writing
Submit your resume to PT. Fast Food Indonesia, Tbk. at email address below. Please indicate the position applied on the subject. Only shortlist candidates will be contacted.