Pertamina Hulu Energi ONWJ (PHE ONWJ) is moving in high gear to set the direction of its future growth as a forward-driven multinational energy company. PHE ONWJ, with over 35 years operating experience in Indonesia, covers 8,300 square kilometers of production area-stretching from the north as Cirebon to Kepulauan Seribu. Our facilities include 670 wells, 170 shallow water platforms, 40 processing and service facilities and some 1,600 kilometers of sub-sea pipelines. As one of the leading assets in Pertamina, we are currently seeking Professionals to join us and shore us our values-the unwavering commitment, to deliver improved quality and reliability. The vacant positions are:
- Operation Geologist (OG)
- Exploration Geologist (EG)
- Exploration Geophysicist (EGP)
- Seismic Processing Analyst (SPA)
- Contract Engineer (CE)
- Sr. Construction Engineer (SCE)
- Shorebase Supervisor (SBS)
- Inventory Analyst (IA)
- Supply Chain Market Assessment Specialist (MAS)
Applicants should at least have graduated from related disciplines, with qualification:
- 5-8 years experience in: Well site offshore and geological operations (position 1), Exploration and production (position 2), Seismic data processing (position 3-4) and warehouse/ logistic operation and material write-off (position 7), Procurement and supply chain management in oil and gas industry (position 9)
- 8-10 years experience in Material/ logistic operation in oil and gas Industry (position 8); and
- 10-15 years experience in: Contract project (position 5) and Construction, fabrication and installation offshore facilities (position 6).
Forward your complete resume and recent photograph with interested position in your email addressed to address below. Application close 17 July 2011.