Mitrais is a leading international IT company.
In Indonesia we have offices in Bali, Jakarta and Bandung.
If you are energetic, committed, and confident and in need of a new experience working away from the hustle and bustle of a big city, we invite you to join our team of 200 software engineers to work in a challenging and highly advanced software engineering environment located in Kuta and Sanur, Bali.
We are inviting Fresh Graduates with relevant degree (Bachelor/S1) in IT to join us as Junior Programmers. A formal Induction Program will be provided. We also grant relocation allowances including airfare for employees recruited outside Bali. All promotions are based on merit following our Competency System.
We encourage you to apply, should you meet the following requirements: minimum GPA of 2.8, intermediate level of English proficiency.
Junior Programmer (Fresh Graduate)
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/Information Technology, Mathematics, Physics or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- 20 Full-Time positions available.
General Conditions for the position:
- Competitive Salary.
- All promotions are based on merit and are based on our Competency System.
- Opportunity for travel to client sites in Indonesia and overseas.
- Attractive Relocation Allowance to Bali as well as Annual Return Airfares will be provided.
- Opportunity for relocation to Bandung office after 1 year of service.
- Induction course will start in Bali on 23th May 2011.
We invite you to come to our Recruitment Roadshow as scheduled below. Please bring your comprehensive resume, recent photograph, academic transcript, certificate and copy of your ID Card.
- Jakarta 9 April 2011 08:00 – Finish Mitrais Jakarta Office
- Bali 9 April 2011 09:00 – Finish Mitrais Bali Office
- Bandung 16 April 2011 08:00 – Finish Mitrais Bandung Office
- Surabaya 30 April 2011 09:00 – 12:00 (being arranged)
Should you interested please apply at following links.