Bank CIMB Niaga was incorporated on 26 September 1955 under the name of Bank Niaga. During the initial decades of its operations, the Bank’s focus was on building core values and developing professionalism in banking. As a result, Bank CIMB Niaga soon came to be recognized as a trusted provider of quality products and services. In 1987, Bank Niaga distinguished itself in the local marketplace by becoming the first Indonesian bank to provide customers with access to their accounts through ATM access.
SME Manager (Jawa Barat – Bogor, Cianjur, Cikarang)
- Responsible for identifying and executing sales which contributes to the profit volume growth.
- Ensure the correctness of debtor’s data and completion of credit duments from prospective debtor.
- Monitor debtor’s profile and transaction profile including high risk customer.
- Conducting sales activity plan to increase loan target achievement.
- Working with SME RM to analyze potential market.
- Responsible of and review Credit Proposal and debtor payment ability made by SME RM.
- Monitor debtor’s loan interest payments.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
- Preferrably domicile in required areas.
- Having knowledge of target market in required areas.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Managers/Senior Account Officers specializing in SME or Corporate Banking. Job role in Commercial Banking.
- 3 Full-Time positions available.
- Closing Date: 21-3-11
Should you interested please apply at following links. All applications will be treated confidentially & only short listed candidates will be notified.